What is the Law of Attraction?
by Charles Winburn, Life Coach
Universal Law of God
The law of attraction is a universal law that God created and designed
for mankind to advance their life. The law of attraction, if used for
good, will bring plenty of pleasure, joy and happiness in life.
Like a magnet
The Law of Attraction is like a magnet that can be used to attract
good in life. The universe, the Earth, mankind and every cell in the
human body are held together by this most powerful law. It is designed
for you and me.
The law is activated by you
The law is activated by either what you want or what you don't want in
life. The law of attraction, according to Ester and Jerry Hicks, states,
"That which is like unto itself is drawn." In other words, you draw you
to you. As described by Michael J. Losier, whatever you give your
attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative, is the
law of attraction in action. It is always being activated by you in life
whether you like it or not.
Take care to focus upon the positive
So what do you really, really want in life? Whatever you want,
desire, focus on, think about or observe is ultimately attracted to you
sooner or later in life. Because it will also give you what you don't
want in life, it's essential that you only focus, give your attention
and energy in life to the things that you truly desire. Please don't
focus on what you do not want because the law of attraction will give it
to you by default. Be clear and intentional each day about what you
want. I want you to have more peace, joy, and happiness in life. As a
result, I just activated the law of attraction for you and me. Whatever
we wish for others in life, good or bad, is swiftly returned back to you
If you are plagued by negative people
You may have often asked yourself the question, "How did all of these very negative people get in my life?" Whatever you think about, observe, focus on, and give your attention or energy to will eventually surround you. So the answer is simple: you attracted these negative people. The good news is that when negative people come into your life, it's God's way of saying to you that you need to correct something that is negative going on in your life.
On the other hand...
All of those positive people that are in your life are a result of your
thinking about them, observing them, focusing on them. You attracted
them to you through the law of attraction. The good news about
attracting positive people into your life: it's God's way of saying to
you that you are on the right track in life as you activate the law of
- Goal setting using the Law of Attraction and 20/20 Vision
- How the Law of Attraction fosters 20/20 vision in goal setting.
- Law of Attraction Blog
- Stay on top of newest offerings about the Law of Attraction presented by life coach, Charlie Winburn.
- Contact me. How can I help?
- Get in touch with the Life Coach and take the first steps to enhancing your life.
- About Life Coach Charlie Winburn
- What you want to know about Life Coaching with Charlie Winburn
- Mental Toughness - Key to Overcoming Victimhood
- Developing Mental Toughness to overcome victimhood
- Self confidence and the Law of Attraction
- The law of attraction is a very quick way of building self confidence.
- Self-empowerment means taking responsibility for your life
- Self-empowerment means that you take personal responsibility for all the experiences that occur in life, whether good or bad.
- The Law of Attraction's Technique of Self-talk
- Is your self-talk setting you up for failure?
- Anger Management and the Law of Attraction
- Anger Management Sounds Like a Positive Thing, But Is It Really?
- Concentration and the Law of Attraction
- Effective concentration on your tangible goals and desires makes it very clear for the Law of Attraction to give you back your clearly stated desires in life.
- Deliberate Creation and The Law of Attraction
- Through deliberate creation people create their own worlds..create yours better.
- Self-Esteem and the Law of Attraction
- The best thing you can do for yourself is to practice self-esteem and rest assured that the Law of Attraction will return that self-regard.
- Your Vision Board Tool and the Law of Attraction
- A vision board is one of the most effective techniques that you can use in visualization and focusing on what you really want in life.
- Your Emotions, Feelings, and Positive Thought Power
- When God created mankind, He wired us with emotions, feelings and thought power.
- Serendipity and the Law of Attraction
- Serendipity also is the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for.
- Self-Mastery and the Law of Attraction
- Self-mastery is the ability to internally apply knowledge wisdom and skills that enable you to reach your highest potential in life
- Your Needs and the Law of Attraction
- Take care to couch your needs in positive statements if you wish the Law of Attraction to work for you.
- Your Life Coach is your personal tutor to achievement
- The Life Coach is a private tutor to help give you some guidance and personal insight and revelation into your present and future destiny.
- The Nine Points of Mastery for a Fulfilling Life
- Mastery is the ability to consistently apply knowledge, wisdom and skill in any area of your life by effectively activating and utilizing the Law of Attraction techniques.
- Great to Greater Leaders - Taking Good to the Next Level
- Good to Great to Greater Leadership and how to make it happen.